Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to Blogging

Ok, everyone...I have been informed by my father that I have not updated my blog since October and that is just unacceptable especially since he doesn't use "myface" aka facebook and that is where I do the most of my networking and posting pictures. SO, I have decided to do much better about keeping this blog up to date. I will try my best!! The funny thing is, it's so simple so why not?!?! So, here goes.......


We have been very busy chasing Miss Lilly around. She is so funny these days, she definitely keeps us and anyone else watching entertained! She doesn't meet a stranger, just like her daddy!!! She is such a joy and we love every moment we have with her. Lilly loves to talk in her own language and also says random things that are just so funny to hear coming out of our "baby"! Her newest thing is to say Uh-Uhh...which means no, and she has also started a new laugh that sounds pretty fake to me, but she could be getting some of it from her Pops who has a special laugh with his grand-kids!! Those two things we recently caught on video and will share.

Monday afternoon when I picked her up from the sitters house, she said Lilly was acting like she felt nauseous and needed to vomit, so I covered her in a blanket after putting her in her seat and we headed home. You can probably imagine what happened next, she vomited on our way home but luckily just on the blanket that I placed on her just for that very reason. So, we got home and I stripped her in the driveway and headed straight to the bathtub where this first video was captured. She got sick another time after, but slept all night and was fine the next morning. BUT, that's when the bug hit me...I was sick the whole next day but Blake came home to my rescue. He played with Lilly all afternoon while I slept it off!








The next video was taken last night (Wednesday) while we were finishing up dinner. I was teasing Blake about something and Lilly thought it was so funny so she started this silly laugh. It was just so cute. We love to see this new personality that is shining through that sweet face we have admired for almost 18 months now!! Our baby girl is growing up!!!










This post wouldn't be complete without a few photos of the Sassy Princess.....













No comments:

Post a Comment