For those of you who don't know, I celebrate my birthday ALL week...haha!! I love this time of year and why not make a whole week all about me! I'll hopefully never change that, growing old is no big deal when you have so many wonderful and loving people in your life to celebrate those wonderful years with! I started off the week with an awesome day filled with cake, balloons, celebrating and lunch with the wonderful people I work with! I also won tickets to the John Mayer concert by calling in to the radio and answering some questions with some help from the girls. I am a HUGE fan of his and asked Blake for these tickets for my Birthday back in December, but we ended up making other plans so he didn't bother! BUT, I won them so we were going for sure! We had a great weekend planned. Friday night we went to the John Mayer concert at the Fed Ex forum in Memphis, then drove to Forrest City to spend the night and wake up to my sweet girl for a birthday hug and kiss, next we headed to Hot Springs to go to the horse races for the first time with almost all of our closest friends. Some had been before, but it was my first and will not be the last, I loved all the excitement and will go back as soon as we can! After the races, we went to dinner with the whole gang and had a fun night of celebrating. Then, Sunday morning we got up and headed back to Forrest City for a family birthday celebration where we enjoyed a yummy dinner prepared by Rylee and Mom (Grammy) and cooked by Aaron!! We had strawberry cake which is my favorite. We then headed back to JB after a fun-filled weekend with most of our closest friends and family! It was a great time and a weekend I'll never forget!! Here are a few pictures from the weekend plus a few of Lilly's favorite face to make! She's so silly and such a poser!!! The last one is the sleeping princess, guess it's time for that toddler bed because she is growing out of her crib!!!
Blake and I at the John Mayer concert, it was my second time to see him live but just as good if not better than the first concert!!! He is just amazing on that guitar!!!




Horse Races in Hot Springs!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment