If you all haven't noticed I'm a huge fan of photos of my baby girl!! We haven't had any photos taken by our photographer since Christmas photos which was in November, so 5 months ago and that was just too long in between!! So, we decided to get some spring pictures made outside since she's now 1 and a HALF!! That's huge....no longer a baby and now she's definitely a sassy toddler. The original session was scheduled for today (Thursday) but I noticed the great chance for rain so we got it moved up to today! We wanted to make sure we caught the flowers in full bloom and it worked out just perfect and we got some super sweet pictures! Lilly has really turned into a Diva lately! It's funny because I heard that she would be sassy and a messpot this whole time, but it was yesterday during the photo session when I really realized how much of a priss she really is. The photographer said "boy, do y'all have your hands full, she's one sassy little girl!!" HA! Blake and I looked at him and at the same time said "I KNOW!!" Whew....she was cutting her eyes at him, flirting, making so many different face filled with all sorts of expressions, pointing and demanding things like where she wanted US to stand and what goes where, acting innocent one minute then showing out the next, and just being such a drama filled little girl! We love every ounce of it and think it's precious now, we just pray that she stays sweet along with all that attitude as she grows up. Attitude in a good way hopefully! Our little princess is almost 26 lbs and talking more and more everyday. We definitely have to watch everything we say around her, she's always listening even if we don't think she is! Her "big thing" right now is SHOES.....imagine that!! She likes to change shoes at least 5 times a day. Her Pops would say her mommy was the same way about clothes. I changed clothes at least 3 times a day. What's funny is that my dad always pointed that out but I can't remember my mom being upset about it, she would just wash them and put them right back for me to wear again. Thanks mom, you're the best at laundry!!!! I'm pretty sure when Lilly gets a little older she will follow in mommy's footsteps and I'll just try to remember how I was and how great my mom was. Back to Lilly, she use to just go to her shoe closet and get random shoes and bring them for us to put on her, but not now...she goes to the closet, finds a set (same shoe), brings them to us to put on her, then she takes her shoes that she had on and puts them in the closet. I was very impressed the first time I saw her do this, but she likes to make sure they're all together!! She likes to clean-up at her sitters house by putting all the toys back in the basket so I guess that's where this is coming from. Her sitter said she's the best at clean-up time, but not so great at sharing! We are working on that, but need to find her some other kids her age that want the same things she wants. All the adults in her life just give her whatever she wants and whenever she wants it and so do her big cousins Rylee, Grayson and sometimes Payton! Haha! There's no denying that she's spoiled rotten!!
Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful spring we are having!!
We will share again soon!!
XOXO~The Powells

PERFECT blog entry!!!! I love the new pics... and you chose an AWESOME header pic! Lovin' those shades:) AND Lovin' the Powell family!
ReplyDeleteYou are just the sweetest!!! I thought it was a perfect pic too...explains her to a T!!! We sure love you!!
ReplyDelete